Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amplifier Video Reviews
Above: Fender ’65 Deluxe Overview Demo Video
Above: Fender ’65 Deluxe Demo Video #1
Above: Fender ’65 Deluxe Demo Video #2
Above: Fender ’65 Deluxe Demo Video #3 – Cranking up the volume loud. Pushing the amp into natural overdrive.
About the Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb:
The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favorite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe.
- 22 watts into 8 Ohms
- Two 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes
- One 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 12AT7 tubes
- 1 x 12″ 8 Ohm Jensen C-12K speaker
- Dual channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube driven Fender® Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- Two-button footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato on/off
- Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
- 17.5″ H x 24.5″ W x 9.5″ D, 42 lbs.
- Official Site
Although this amp is only rated at 22 watts, it’s simply LOUD. It sounds great when it’s cranked but it can be too much for certain rooms and clubs. Getting it to break up naturally can mean having the amp really, really loud. It has no problems keeping up with a Hot Rod Deluxe, except the tonal qualities of this amp is way nicer. (or at least I think so). 🙂