Fender Mustang Monday by intheblues
Here are the first 10 Mustang Monday presets I made with the help of Ric, Brian, and Wayne based on popular amplifiers and tones I really like. Most of these presets were based off amplifiers we had in a side by side comparison. Some of them sounded as good or better than the real tube amplifier that we based them on.
The Fender Mustang amplifiers sound fantastic once you get past the stock presets which are “okay” at best. These presets make the amp sound so much more like a real tube amp and having them in the side by side comparison while tweaking really makes a difference. Please note, these presets will only work for the version 2 amplifier series and not the originals. I don’t have a version 1 amplifier so I am unable to make presets for that amp.
Here’s a breakdown of the videos in this series:
- Mustang Monday #1 – Delayed ’65 Fender Princeton intheblues
- Mustang Monday #2 – Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb intheblues
- Mustang Monday #3 – Two-Rock Studio Pro 22 intheblues
- Mustang Monday #4 – Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue intheblues
- Mustang Monday #5 – VOX AC30C2 intheblues
- Mustang Monday #6 – Fender EC Tremolux intheblues
- Mustang Monday #7 – EC Twinolux Custom Version intheblues
- Mustang Monday #8 – Signature Marshall Tone intheblues
- Mustang Monday #9 – Fender ’57 Bandmaster intheblues
- Mustang Monday #10 – Super-Sonic 60
Follow this link for more INTHEBLUES Mustang Monday Videos.
Fender Mustang Monday Continues
I will have Mustang Monday series two on track for an August 2014 start. If you have any requests for tones please let me know by commenting below or on Facebook/YouTube mail bag videos. The above collection took a long time to complete and if you’re on the Fender Fuse website I would appreciate you leaving a rating on the patch or leaving some comments. Fee free to share these around too, they are free to download. If you watch the playlist above you can then click on the links in the video to find the direct link to the patch via YouTube or you can simply click here.
Hope you enjoyed the first series. The Fender Mustang amp is one of the most versatile and fun amps I have ever used, they just sound great!